Boulder Dog Parks
East Boulder Dog Park – 5660 Sioux Dr
Fenced area for both large and small dogs. There is a concrete barrier in the lake that some dogs are able to climb.
- Large area is about 1.5 acres.
- Small area is about .45 acres.
- There is limited water access to a small lake. Water access is OPEN!
NOTE: Be careful as water quality can vary. Pick up and remove pet excrement to assist with water quality issues.
Foothills Dog Park – 800 Cherry Ave
Two acre fenced park with a separate areas for both small and large dogs.
- Large area is about 1.6 acres
- Small area is about .5 acres
Howard Heuston Dog Park – 34th & IRIS
- Voice and Sight Control area is designated by yellow poles.
- The remainder of the park is leash law.
- The size of the Voice and Sight area is about 1.25 acres.
Valmont Dog Park – approx 5300 Valmont
Fenced area for both large and small dogs.
- Large area is about 3 acres.
- Small area is about .25 acres.
- It is a dog park at Valmont City Park.
- A water spigot is available seasonally.
Denver Dog Parks
Bark Park: Good sized Dog Park located in Littleton between C470 and County Line.
- Centennial Park: This 37 acre dog park is located in Englewood Near Federal and Belleview.
- Chatfield State Park: Off leash area and dog park. Large ponds for your dog to swim in. This is one of Denver’s best dog park. It is located in southwest Littleton off C470.
- Devon’s Dog Park: Great open space dog park south of Castle Rock.
- Digger’s at Dad Clark Park: Mid sized dog park located in Highlands Ranch.
- Fairgrounds Regional Dog Park: Located on the south side of Castle Rock
- Fido’s Field: This off leash area is located in Highlands Ranch
- Glendale Farms: Wide open spaces in the dog park located in Lone Tree. One of the better dog parks in Denver.
- Hound Hill: Located in the center of Highlands Ranch
Dog Parks in West Denver
- Barnum Dog Park-Denver: Located near the corner of Federal and 6th Ave. Operated by Denver Park and Rec.
- Beaver Ranch Bark Park: Nice small dog park and a cooler (mountain temperatures) dog park than Denver’s dog parks.
- Berkeley Lake Dog Park: Easy access and a bit noisy but a good all arounddog park!
- Elk Meadow Off Leash Park: Great Denver Dog park that is nice and cool in the summer since it is located in Evergreen.
- Forsberg Iron Spring Dog Park: Nice dog park near Green Mountain in Lakewood.
- Homer’s Run Dog Park: No info yet
- Tony Grampsas Dog Park: No info yet
Dog Parks in East Denver
- Cherry Creek State Park: Huge off leash area and dog park inside Cherry Creek State Park. Great pond and trail access for your dog to explore. One of the best dog parks in denver!
- Grandview Dog Park: Nice sized park with a fun agility course.
- Jewell Dog Park: Closed.
- Stapleton Dog Park: Busy dog park east of Denver.
- Kennedy Dog Park: Adequate dog park near Cherry Cheek Reservoir and Kennedy Golf course.
Dog Parks in North Denver
- Big Dry Creek Dog Park Smallish but nicely kept dog park.
- Crown Hill Open Space: On leash park but great trails to wear out you and the dog.
- West Arvada Off Leash Area Good dog park for those who live on the Northwest side of Denver.
- Westminster Hills Dog Park Very large dog park and very fun!
- Railyard Dog Park: A newly opened (and much needed!!) dog park near downtown Denver off 19th St and Little Raven
Lafayette Dog Parks
597 N. 119th St.
Lafayette, CO 80026
Contact Phone: 303-661-1306
The 6.1 acres Great Bark Dog Park is the only public park where dogs are allowed to run off-leash.
Amenities at the dog park include a 1/3 mile looping trail, covered benches, restrooms, a small/timid dog area, and logs for dogs to jump on and over.
Please abide by the rules and regulations posted near the entry gates so that everyone has a pleasant experience.
Be sure to take advantage of the Dog Park Trail (trailhead near the public restrooms) which connects to Rothman Open Space and the Old Town North neighborhood.
Louisville Dog Parks
1. 955 Bella Vista Drive
2. Davidson Mesa Open Space at McCaslin Boulevard and Washington Avenue.
Louisville has two off-leash dog parks for your dog’s enjoyment. Visit the dog park located in the southeast corner of Community Park at 955 Bella Vista Drive or the dog park on the north end of the Davidson Mesa Open Space at McCaslin Boulevard and Washington Avenue.
Guidelines for Use:
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset.
- The off leash area may be closed at times to allow the turf to re-establish.
- Dogs that appear to be sick, aggressive, in heat, or without current vaccination are prohibited.
- Puppies under 4 months are prohibited due to parvo virus.
- Please be responsible for cleaning up and properly disposing of dog excrement.
- Dogs must be leashed until safely inside the off leash area and must be leashed before exiting.
- Limit 3 dogs per person. Owners must have a leash for each dog. Dogs may not be left unattended.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Food is not allowed in the off leash area.
- Pond water is reclaimed domestic waste water and is not suitable for human consumption. Pet owners should make their own determination whether to allow their dogs to swim and drink the water.
Superior Dog Parks
Address: Rock Creek Pkwy and Honey Creek Lane
Website: Three Parks/Community Park East
Dog park, disc golf course, bike park, restrooms and picnic tables.
Hours: 8 am to dusk